Goodreads

Karli Perrin's books on Goodreads
April Showers April Showers (April, #1)
reviews: 84
ratings: 202 (avg rating 4.12)

Saturday 20 April 2013

April Showers


Drum roll please.....

This is a big day for me! I am excited to share the title, cover and blurb of my debut NA novel with you all. So without further ado, I give to you.......April Showers!!



What happens when your head and your heart pull you in completely opposite directions? 

April Adams is about to find out the hard way.

When April enrols at Manchester University, it feels like a whole new life. New city, new house, new friends...new crush.

Isaac Sharpe is the hottest guy on campus - with an even hotter reputation. After a chance meeting, April quickly finds herself wrapped up in all that he is. But what if all that he is isn't what it seems?

Caught up in a battle between what she wants and what she thinks she needs, April meets Lukas Roberts. Lukas is the security blanket that she craves so desperately, and she finds solace in their friendship - but what happens when she finds more than she bargained for?

April has always been a big believer of fate, but will she learn that she's in control of her own destiny before it's too late?

Join April as she embarks on a life changing journey of love and loss, which will have you laughing and crying until the very end.


Release date TBA. Expected release May/June.


Add me on Twitter - @karli_uk - https://twitter.com/karli_uk

I hope you all add it to your TBR lists :) Please get in touch and let me know what you think.

I would like to say a big thank you to Emma and Zoe. You two are awesome! <3 


Zoe's  blog - https://lovebookreviews.wordpress.com/

Also a big thanks to Ava for featuring me on her blog! - avasmith.org

2 comments: